Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mother's Day

Ok raw emotion coming thru.  The dreaded day of Mother’s Day is quickly approaching and my heart is once again sad.  When I planned my life many years ago I saw myself married and that this point done having children not still waiting to have them and knowing that  you can’t get pregnant naturally, but only thru a medical procedure.  My heart’s desire is to be pregnant by this time next year and that is what I feel will happen thru the Lord’s help, but what if we are still in a holding pattern at that point trying to figure out the next step?  I know the Lord has helped me thus far with this process and he will continue to lift me until his most perfect plan is revealed but how long is that?  My ladies in my support group, which mean the world to me by the way, we were talking last night about how much easier it would be if the Lord just showed us the end result reassuring us that a child is in our future, but that is not how the Lord works.  He has this thing call trust him with your hopes and dreams and he knows the desires of your heart.  Daily the devil tries to make me doubt in the Lord’s abilities and likes to make me doubt his mercy for me, but I keep turning this over to the Lord asking for his help.  I am not going to give up because I truly feel in my soul that the Lord is about to bless us with children.  I can’t explain the peace he gives me but I know it will come.  My heart and soul are not giving up!
 

As a reminder to you mother’s out there love on your children no matter how bad or good they have been and know there are people like me who would love to be a mother and be blessed like you have been.  Children are a gift from the Lord. 


I hope you all have a Happy Mother’s Day and love on your Mother’s on the 13th.
 
God Bless~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment