Monday, June 4, 2012

Peace

"Your name is a strong and mighty tower,
Your name is a shelter like no other,
Your name, let the nations sing it louder,
Cause nothing has the power to save,
But Your name"

I am here today about 1 1/2 months away from starting fertility treatments and for the most part I have the Lord's peace but the devil is wanting to play his part with my mind.  I would ask that my friends continue to lift us up in your prayers when you think of us because I know the Lord is up to something big and I don't want the devil to have any type of glory in making me question that. 
Today I was catching up on my daily devotionals and it was amazing the theme they all followed.

" I (the Lord) am involved in every moment of your life.  I have carefully mapped out every inch of your journey thru this day, even though much of it may feel haphazard I am in control."
Paraphrased from Psalm 18:30 and Isiah 41:13

"Relax in my healing, holy presence.  Be still, while I transform your heart and mind.  Let go of the cares and worries, so that you can receive my Peace." 
Paraphrased from Psalm 46:10 and 1 John 3:2


I think the Lord is trying to tell me something, ok Lord I will rest in you.

Also I would also ask for your prayers for a good friend of mine that is currently doing invitro, which I believe is for the final time and pray for the Lord's touch.  She desperatly wants children and the Lord knows her and her husband's heart. 

You know I never dreamed back when I first got married that this would be my journey.  I have always wanted children and I thought it would easy since everyone in my family has had no issues so naturally it should be easy for me.  Then when the doctor tells you otherwise I felt desperate because the only way it will happen is if the Lord intervenes and he may chose to use a doctor to assist or he may do it on his own.  You never know how you would feel or what you would do have unless you have experienced this for yourself  .  I have heard some criticize invitro or other methods of assisting in pregnancy but my feelings on this is the Lord allowed the doctors this knowledge and he is the ONLY ONE that can make it happen, a doctor can only do so much but the Lord is the one that breaths life in that child.  I see this as being no different than going to the doctor to help with an illness. 

I am firm believer in the Lord' s perfect plan and I am seeing it unfold and I am very excited but I know one thing this journey has caused me to be a different person.  A more compassionate person for other women and I pray the Lord continues to use me to minister for his glory.

~God Bless,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment