Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Jigsaw Puzzle



So I am kind of a nerd because I love to do jigsaw puzzles.  I like the challenge and though I don’t get to do them often, but when I do get a chance to tackle one I enjoy it.

 

I have been doing a lot of reflecting within and trying to know and ask the Lord what he has in store for Terrance in I in regards to children and the jigsaw puzzle came to mind.  There are lots of individual pieces that have to fit together just perfectly to make in the end a beautiful picture.  I envision me sitting at the Lord ’s Table working these pieces but without seeing the full picture of what the end will look like and just working the puzzle the way he guides me.  At times I wonder am I trying to force a piece together that doesn’t belong together or is that piece supposed to connect?

 

The Lord has given me peace all along this hard and long journey that he will bring beauty in the way of children and I am just working the pieces the best I know I am able.  I know one day when I look back and see how all those pieces had to go together first so that in the end we will his hand throughout the whole process.  He is a faithful God and Savior. 

 

Another thing I have learned in this puzzle is sometimes I try to “figure out” what the Lord’s plan is and sometimes it doesn’t work out the way I thought it should.  So I am learning and growing to know that he only gives us light for the step ahead and doesn’t want to overwhelm us with how we get the prize but just to trust him no matter what bad results or disappointments we get.

 

We are seeking right now prayers from our friends and family for guidance from the Lord.  I don’t want Terrance and Stephanie’s plan but what the Lord wants us to do.  His plan is much more beautiful than we can ever imagine.  We treasure your prayers and thank you all for being with us through these 5 long years.

 

God Bless,

Stephanie

 

Isaiah 55:9  “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My Ways higher than your way and My Thoughts than your thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment